Getting PR of Canada under the EXPRESS ENTRY Program

Getting PR of Canada under the EXPRESS ENTRY Program

A students shared his personal experience i am stating same with you.
 I need Canada Express entry
 Visit visa
 Provincial Nomination Program
 Knowledge of student visa

 Now let's move on to the real thing

 Expenditure: 2 to 3 lakhs under Pakistani Rupees.

 This is how I did it. Let's move on to the whole process

 There is a Canadian immigration program called "Express Entry alias (EE) (Federal Skilled Program aka FSW)".


 In September 2017 I decided that I would get immigration to Canada through this program because it seems easy and practical!

 Official Express Entry Website: Express Entry Visa Site

 Step 1: 
This was to get my Higher Education Canada Assessment (ECA).

 There are so many types it's hard to say.

 I have decided to make this decision through "World Education Services" aka WES.  Because it's a fast process and I couldn't waste any more time

 Expenses ranged from PKR 20,000 to PKR 25,000.

 It was all in the process, I sent them some documents through my university and some documents where I studied.

 I started the WES World Education Service in September 2017 and by November 2017 I had received the balance of my education in Canada in electronic and paper form.

 It shows what your higher degree is for which you have earned the equivalent of a Canadian degree.

 My bachelor's degree was equivalent to a Canadian master's degree.

 Basically, it was a simple process.  Not expensive, not difficult or time consuming


 Step 2: IELTS.

 Like English, whatever the degree, and wherever it comes from.  They need IELTS.

 They need the results of General Training IELTS to assess your English language proficiency.

 So I booked my IELTS test in September 2017 for a test date in October 2017.

 I took the test in October 2017 and my results came in November 2017.

 Elts cost between PKR 20,000 and PKR 25,000

 My IELTS band was 8 overall (L 8.5, R 9, W 7, S 7.5).

 This step was also very simple, there was no complication

 Official website: 

 Step 3: Work experience.

 Very easy!  In November 2017, I received a work experience certificate from my company owner.

 My work experience was three years

  Will give you maximum points of work experience.

 Step 4: Police Certificate

 Once again very easy!  CCPO offices in Pakistan issue these certificates.  I went there and found the same day in November 2017!

 The price was zero.  Even if you have to pay, it will be very low.

 I've been in the UK for a few years, so I needed a certificate from there too.  So I made it from there too - I applied online and the cost was almost under PKR 10,000!

 Received UK certificate within a week in November 2017!


 It was very easy to get a police certificate from Pakistan as well as the UK - just in case you don't have a case etc.

 Step 5: To enter the Express Entry Draw.

 Once you have the results of the Canada Educational Assessment (Equation) and IELTS.  You are eligible to enter the Express Entry Draw under the Federal Skilled Workers Program.

 What is this lottery?

 Basically, they draw lots every few weeks.  Where they send a few thousand "invitations to apply" for each lottery!

 For example, if they are sending 3,000 invitations to apply for the lottery.  The applicant will be ranked based on their points, and 3000 gentlemen will receive this letter who can apply.

 Points are mainly based on: age, work experience, education and IELTS

 So I entered the lottery in November 2017 (you can see your points on their website).

 Within a few days, a lottery was held and I was invited to apply in November 2017 (you can see the cut-off scores of all previous lotteries on the official website).

 Official website for checking your scores, past cut off scores and entering the lottery:
 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

 Step 6: Medical check-up

 A medical checkup is required (can be done before or after applying for PR).

 You can get medical check up at any IOM branch in Pakistan

 Step 7: Apply for PR (Permanent Residence).


 Once you have received the "Invitation to Apply", you are applying for Canada PR.

 In addition to the documents mentioned above, you will need "Proof of Funds".

 They need it because they want proof that when you go to Canada you can spend the first day at your own expense.

 The amount (number) will depend on whether you are single, married or have children.

 All you have to do is show this amount and you don't have to pay!  (People usually know it as a bank statement

 The amount you have to show can be around Rs 1.5 million (a little more if you have children)

 I applied for PR in December 2017!

 All documents, including your passport, are submitted electronically!

 The express entry application is online and the application form is similar to any other visa form.  It's a bit broad, of course, but doing it yourself is an experience
 The cost of applying is around Rs. 2 lakhs. If you have more family members, the cost will be on this basis

 I would not say that applying for PR was complicated, however, the details need to be considered.  Because even minor mistakes can lead to PR denial.

 Once the invitation to apply comes, apply the PR on the official website: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/imigration-citizenship.html

 Step 7: Wait!

 Once you apply for PR, wait!

 30% of applicants will get approval within 2 months!
 
 60% of applicants will receive approval within 4 months!

 90% will get approval within 6 months!

 Can take more than 10 ٪ 6 months!
 ۔

 However, 13 months after I applied for PR (along with my family members) my PR was approved.

 In short, if the matter is not complicated by your travel history or something like that, and you belong to the 90% category, then expect your PR in a few months!

 Even if things are a bit complicated, then expect a few more months and more interviews!

 Step 8:
 When you stamp your passport and get a CPR certificate of permanent residence!

 Once your online application is approved, submit your passport to the nearest Canadian consulate and get your CPR within a few days, along with a visa to enter Canada!

 I received this in January 2019.

 Step 9: Land in Canada!

 Land in Canada before your stamped visa and CPR expire.

 You will get your PR card in Canada.

 To become a Canadian citizen, you must live in Canada for a period of 3 years within a period of 5 years!

 Experience:

 September 2017: I made up my mind

 September 2017: WES process begins.

 September 2017: Registered for IELTS

 October 2017: IELTS taken

 November 2017: WES report received;

 November 2017: IELTS result received.

 November 2017: Medical examination completed.

 November 2017: Applied and received a police certificate

 November 2017: Applied and received an invitation to apply.

 December 2017: Applied for PR.

 November 2018: Interviews (not applicable to 98% of applicants)

 January 2019: PR approves, passport is stamped and CPR received

 Corollary: If you want Canadian immigration or PR, now is the best time.

 It's easy, convenient and capable.

 I have no doubt that this is the best program if you are looking for immigration on a skilled basis.

 It is clear that I applied for PR at the end of 2017, however, all process and qualification requirements are exactly the same.  With the same profile and circumstances, I can still qualify for the status of points issued today (when I applied for PR, my wife's ECA was active, because my points were enough, so I gave her E.A.)  Didn't wait for CA and applied for PR.

Post a Comment

0 Comments