BEST EMAIL TEMPLATE TO GET PROFESSOR ACCEPTANCE FOR SCHOLARSHIP

SAMPLE E MAIL TO PROFESSOR-

An email should start with the name of professor, body should include the applicant’s brief introduction, what he has done so far and what he wanted to do next. Why he has chosen that university and professor. Mention the few of research items by professor. It will leave a good impression.

Subject:

"Acceptance Letter for Scholarship Application"

Respected Professor XYZ,

"I am ABC belongs to Country. I have completed my MS 18 Years education with good grades. I have good experience of research work too and published 2 papers. I am interested in your area of research. I have read your papers titled Paper A title Paper B title …

Therefore, I wish to do PhD under your kind supervision. I now wish to apply for PhD Chinese Government Scholarship. A willingness letter from a University professor to supervise me will increase the acceptance chances of my scholarship application. I am attaching my CV for consideration. If you like my CV please send me a acceptance/willingness letter. I will be very grateful to you for your kindness".

Regards,

ABC

University Name (From Where you have done your Master's)


Post a Comment

0 Comments